Om Namo Narayana
- GRAMMY Nominee Chandrika Krishnamurthy Talks About Om Namo Narayanaya: Soul call
- When the GRAMMY nominations were announced earlier this month, Chandrika Krishnamurthy Tandon's album, Om Namo Narayanaya: Soul call (on Soul Chants Music), was nominated for a GRAMMY in the Best Contemporary World Music Album category, ...
- The making of Ramanuja on the canvas
- The major incidents depicted include Sri Ramanuja's escape from a plot on the Ganges, and his bold step of popularising “Om Namo Narayanaya” on the ramparts of the temple in Tirukoshtiyur. “The route map of Sri Ramanujar from Srirangam to Melkote and ...
- Om Puri slams Aamir Khan's remarks, calls reaction to intolerance 'intolerable'
- Om Puri is not only one of our most committed actors he is also an artiste who speaks his mind fearlessly.
- Narayaneeyam: Brahmotsavam through dance
- 'Narayaneeyam' here means everything that belongs to Narayana (Vishnu). Vishnu's other form is Venkateswara of Tirumala. 'Om Namo Narayana' is a mantra chant that sage Ramanujacharya gave us to address this God.
- In Major U-Turn, Stalin Says DMK a Party of Hindus
- Stalin argued that his father is writing the script for a Kalaignar TV serial on Saint Ramajuna, who worked against caste and religious discrimination. He wanted to see the place where Ramajuna delivered the Ashtakshara manthram ('Om Namo Narayanaya') ...
Om Namo Narayana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Om Namo Narayana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Om Namo Narayana Topics
Related searchesabrahamic religion origins
stranger myst story
history of democracy ancient greece
hinduism and suicide