- Oman - What is GIS - World Health Organization
- 3.7 Demographic Indicators (Omani Population). 20.
- Childhood systemic lupus erythematosus in Sultanate of Oman
- demographics and clinical analysis. R Abdwani1, SG Rizvi2 and I El-Nour1.
- Oman— the opportunity
- Oman has strong ties with international allies and excellent relationship with neighboring countries. Oman's Demographics. Population.
- Council for Australian Council for Australian‐Arab Relations
- The economy of Oman. Basic demographics. Basic demographics.
- Oman spreads its wings
- Oman's demographics are unusual to the extent that approximately 68% of the Omani population are under the age of 24 so there is an increasing workforce with secondary and tertiary education.
- Oman Demographics Profile 2011
- Flag of Oman. Oman Demographics Profile 2011. Home > Oman.
- Oman Population - Demographics
- Facts and statistics about the Population of Oman. Updated as of 2011.
- Info Oman - DEMOGRAPHICS
- DEMOGRAPHICS. Oman is the world's easternmost Arabian country. The majority of the Omanis are Arabs, although there is a sizable Baloch minority.
Oman Demographics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oman Demographics books and related discussion.