A selection of articles related to ombudsman finland.
Original articles from our library related to the Ombudsman Finland. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ombudsman Finland.
- Estonian. The precise equivalent to Pellon Pekko, of Finland....
Deities & Heros >> Baltic and Finnish
Ombudsman Finland is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ombudsman Finland books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- NB: Unofficial translation, legally binding only in Finnish and
- legally binding only in Finnish and Swedish. Ministry of the Interior, Finland.
- OFFICE OF THE DATA PROTECTION OMBUDSMAN
- OFFICE OF THE DATA PROTECTION OMBUDSMAN. May 2010. Finland.
- Best Practices Workshops
- Speeches of Mr lllilca Hakamalci, Consurner Agency/Ombudsman, Finland and Ms Renee Prescott,. ACCC, Australia. 15.
- Parliamentary Ombudsman of Finland. ISSN 0784-5677. Printing: Vammalan Kirjapaino Oy, Sastamala 2010.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Parliamentary Ombudsman of Finland
- Jun 16, 2011 The Parliamentary Ombudsman of Finland.
- Ombudsman for Children in Finland - Frontpage
- The basic duty of the Ombudsman for Children is to promote the implementation of children's rights in Finland.
- The Ombudsman for Minorities
- The current Ombudsman for Minorities is Ms. Eva Biaudet. Annual report 2010 - Summary in English (pdf).
- Tietosuojavaltuutetun toimisto - Data protection in Finland
- Why Do We Have a Data Protection Ombudsman? The Finnish Constitution guarantees every citizen's private life and honour and the sanctity of the home.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.