A selection of articles related to ombudsman poland.
Original articles from our library related to the Ombudsman Poland. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ombudsman Poland.
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Ombudsman Poland is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ombudsman Poland books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Poland's ombudsman warns of growing racism
- Poland's Human Rights Ombudsman Adam Bodnar has warned hate speech against foreigners is on the rise and racist assaults happen on average once a week. “We can observe an extraordinary wave of hatred on the internet,” Bodnar told an international ...
- Racial tension escalating in Poland: Human rights ombudsman
- Hate speech against foreigners has increased over recent months, and “racial” beatings happen on average once or every two weeks, said Poland's Human Rights Ombudsman Adam Bodnar. Adam Bodnar. Photo: PAP/Rafał Guz.
- Polish Court Strikes Down Law Limiting Its Powers, Inflaming a Crisis
- Adam Bodnar, the human rights ombudsman at the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights, told the tribunal during a hearing: “The Constitutional Tribunal will survive, but the question is whether its function will not be purely decorative.
- Human rights ombudsman examines new Polish police laws
- Warsaw (dpa) - Poland's ombudsman for human rights, Adam Bodnar, plans to bring the conservative government's new police law before the Constitutional Tribunal, he said Thursday in Warsaw. "We think that a part [of the law] represents a threat to ...
- Is this the mother of all insults
- Allianz Global Assistance denied Ms Dutter's claim as her mother 'resided in Poland', not Australia or New Zealand. After two unsuccessfully appeals, the couple went to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.