- An ombudsman (conventional English plural: ombudsmen) is a person who acts 4.47 Republic of China; 4.48 Romania; 4.
- THE ROMANIAN OMBUDSMAN'S ROLE IN KEEPING CHECKS
- to the Romanian Ombudsman and its involvement in conflicts brought in front of the.
- Establishing Banking Ombudsman in Romania
- 1. Establishing a “Banking. Ombudsman” in Romania.
- ASPECTS IN THE PRACTICE OF THE ROMANIAN OMBUDSMAN
- ASPECTS IN THE PRACTICE OF THE ROMANIAN OMBUDSMAN IN. FORMULATING THE OBJECTIONS OF UNCONSTITUTIONALITY. Drd.
- Consultation draft Resolving disputes between consumers and
- Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia (the CEE 11).
- Avocatul Poporului
- European Network of Ombudsmen.
- National Ombudsman, Romania - BASESwiki - Business and
- National Ombudsman, Romania Address. Str. Augeniu Carada, nr.
- European Ombudsman»At your service - National ombudsmen
- 18 Jul 2011 Ombudsman: Commission should improve its rules on conflicts of . Romania. Avocatul Poporului Eugeniu Carada 3.
Ombudsman Romania is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ombudsman Romania books and related discussion.