A selection of articles related to omen dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Omen Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Omen Dictionary.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Omen Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Omen Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' to Spotlight Women Veterans
- In the premiere episode of TBS' new late night talk show, “Full Frontal,” Samantha Bee investigates how the Veterans Administration will be prepared for the needs of women, given that combat jobs will now be open to them. Guest columnist Dr. Jackie ...
- Sore Winners
- As the presidency of Barack Obama marches into its eighth year, liberals appear to be on a roll. The Supreme Court has legalized gay marriage. The Pentagon says women will serve in combat jobs.
- Europe's Nicest Cities Aren't Its Happiest Ones
- If sentiment in Italy's metropolises grows dour, that may be an ill omen. The survey potentially tells us .... There are no real bastions of socialism left (for all you idiots who cannot find a dictionary, liberalism and socialism are opposites).
- Vietnam's beloved sacred turtle dies: state media
- The turtle's demise was widely mourned on Vietnamese-language blogs and social media, with many warning it was a bad omen for upcoming changes in the ruling Communist Party, which begins its five-yearly congress on Thursday. "This is bad news for ...
- Film Review: 'Moira'
- Tellingly, Mamuka rechristens his boat “Moira,” the goddess of fate; for him it's a sign of rebirth, but seasoned viewers realize all too soon that it's a bad omen.
Omen Dictionary Topics
Related searchesroger the alien disguises
neuron anatomy and histology
marble sculpture technique
brahmanbaria district culture