A selection of articles related to ominous figure.
Original articles from our library related to the Ominous Figure. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ominous Figure.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- (Sumerian) A central figure in the mythos, child by one tradition of An, by another of Enki (II) and father to many divinities, including Iskur, Inanna, Nergal, and Utu among others. His vitality and majesty is of such strength that it is unedurable to all,...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Ominous Figure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ominous Figure books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Twins known as 'The Boom Girls' pose in angelic snap years before being
- But fast forward three years, the ominous signs of childhood innocence being swapped for teenage attitude were clear as twins Morgan and Ellie Cairn were pouting for selfies in their hoodies tracksuit bottoms and face studs.
- Sanders' upset win in the Michigan primary
- This has taken an overtly right-wing and ominous form in the support, including among highly impoverished and oppressed sections of the working class, for the fascistic real estate billionaire and Republican front-runner Donald Trump.
- COME ON FEEL THE NOISE: Low and loud rumbling sound alarms OKC residents
- It was a rather dreadful and ominous sound. I recall thinking, “Is that plane about ... At the time I wrote: "It brings to mind the Old Testament figure Joshua and the Battle of Jericho (link is external), where the “walls come tumblin' down.
- AP journalists recall scenes from Japan's 3-fold disaster
- I was at my desk watching the prime minister getting questioned in Parliament on TV when an ominous message from Japan's disaster early-warning system flashed on the screen: A major earthquake was about to strike. Somebody in the newsroom shouted ...
Ominous Figure Topics
witchcraft jewish views of witchcraft
list of shock sites gummi series
dream dictionary kings
salem tamil nadu history
paracetamol mechanism of toxicity