A selection of articles related to omnivores.
Original articles from our library related to the Omnivores. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Omnivores.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Omnivores is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Omnivores books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vegetarians are less ethical than omnivores
- Eating meat is a choice humans can make. My only real opinion, about anything, is that no one should make a choice for someone else, being a believer in the preservation of human dignity concerning voluntary decisions. However, in the contemporary ...
- Playing opossum
- We don't see very many in northern Minnesota but the occasional opossum makes its way through the doors at Wild and Free. We are on the northern edge of the opossum's range. Opossums are omnivores, which means that they will eat just about anything ...
- Complex food webs of the coastal bays
- The next three levels are all heterotrophs, either omnivores or carnivores. These levels, in ascending order up the pyramid and descending in population size, are secondary, tertiary and quaternary consumers.
- Is It Bad to Feed the Ducks?
- If you're going to go ahead and feed ducks, McGowan advises, do not go the classic route and throw bread. “You wouldn't feed your kid just white bread,” he says—the ducklings don't deserve a mono-diet, either.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.