- Agency Name: Department of Health and Human Services
- for Health Information Technology (ONC) is honored to lead and support.
- The ONC-Coordinated Federal Health IT Strategic Plan: 2008-2012
- Appendix D: Current ONC Budget and Strategic Plan Objectives .
- ONC-PRO Point Requirements
- The number of ONC-PRO Practice hours + ONC-PRO. Option 2: •. Practice hours + Successful retesting.
- ANSI Accepting Applications for Permanent EHR Certifiers Program
- The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology in June selected ANSI as the ONC-Approved Accreditor under the permanent program.
- ONC opens comments period on plan to reduce health IT disparities
- WASHINGTON – The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) is now seeking input on its plan to reduce health IT disparities.
- ONC readies for metadata pilots
- 17 blog post, ONC Director Farzard Motashari says a planned "query health" initiative will define and deliver standards for distributed population health queries--searches made across multiple EHRs or community health records.
- The Office of the National Coordinator for Health
- May 23, 2011 ONC HITECH programs help facilitate widespread use of electronic health records and offer on-the-ground support for providers.
- ONC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Oregon Nordic Club
- Contact ONC Webmaster ONC Newsreel - the Latest Oregon Nordic Club News. Position mouse over article to pause newsreel. Click title to view full article .
Onc is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Onc books and related discussion.