- ONC privacy chief talks APIs and how not to use HIPAA
- The ONC and OCR are tired of providers using HIPAA as an excuse not to share data with patients — the opposite of its intended purpose. That was the strongest message delivered by ONC Chief Privacy Officer Lucia Savage, who said during an educational ...
- ONC taps Accenture to create patient-generated health data framework
- At the HIMSS16 annual conference in Las Vegas last week, Accenture Federal Services announced a two-year consulting contract with the ONC to help the federal government create a framework for collecting and using patient generated health data in both ...
- 5 takeaways from ONC's day at HIMMS
- DeSalvo's big announcement was a proposed rule change to allow ONC to take a broader role in certifying EHR systems to meet interoperability standards. The proposed rule would allow ONC to weigh in on direct review of products, provide enhanced ...
Onc is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Onc books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
miss marple quotation
keihin industrial area
harvard college concentrations