- Agency Name: Department of Health and Human Services
- for Health Information Technology (ONC) is honored to lead and support.
- The ONC-Coordinated Federal Health IT Strategic Plan: 2008-2012
- Appendix D: Current ONC Budget and Strategic Plan Objectives .
- ONC-PRO Point Requirements
- The number of ONC-PRO Practice hours + ONC-PRO. Option 2: •. Practice hours + Successful retesting.
- ANSI Accepting Applications for Permanent EHR Certifiers Program
- The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology in June selected ANSI as the ONC-Approved Accreditor under the permanent program.
- ONC opens comments period on plan to reduce health IT disparities
- WASHINGTON – The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) is now seeking input on its plan to reduce health IT disparities.
- ONC readies for metadata pilots
- 17 blog post, ONC Director Farzard Motashari says a planned "query health" initiative will define and deliver standards for distributed population health queries--searches made across multiple EHRs or community health records.
- The Office of the National Coordinator for Health
- May 23, 2011 ONC HITECH programs help facilitate widespread use of electronic health records and offer on-the-ground support for providers.
- ONC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Oregon Nordic Club
- Contact ONC Webmaster ONC Newsreel - the Latest Oregon Nordic Club News. Position mouse over article to pause newsreel. Click title to view full article .
Onc is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Onc books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchespride and prejudice trivia
house of nassau
brobdingnag flora and fauna
cabinet secretary republic of ireland
notary public civil law jurisdictions
list of songs by avril lavigne demos