Oncology Follow Up
A selection of articles related to oncology follow up.
Original articles from our library related to the Oncology Follow Up. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oncology Follow Up.
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 9:3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your...
New Testament >> Luke
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Character of Magick
- I have a friend, her husband is morbidly obese through indulgent overeating. Whole roasts at night! She feels betrayed. My husband is unconscious in the hospital bed, as I sit here I feel incredibly alone and abandoned. I miss him, yet he is right there. A...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
Oncology Follow Up is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oncology Follow Up books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- I don't want to be big for sake of it: Glaxosmithkline CFO Simon Dingemans
- As chief financial officer of GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Simon Dingemans has been closely involved in transformative moves such as a swap deal with Novartis—vaccines for oncology drugs. Tipped as a possible successor to ...
- Tripathy Reviews Pivotal Breast Cancer Presentations
- A number of crucial findings were presented over the course of 2015 that helped to characterize an ever-growing trend toward personalized medicine in the treatment of breast cancer, according to Debu Tripathy, MD, who presented a talk focused on ...
- Niagara Lacrosse To Lace Up 4 Pediatric Cancer
- NIAGARA UNIV., N.Y.
- Too Much Surveillance in Early CRC: Not a Good Thing
- Dr Rosati and colleagues have reported recently in Annals of Oncology a trial of minimal vs intensive surveillance or follow-up for patients with early-stage colorectal cancer.