Oncology Follow Up
A selection of articles related to oncology follow up.
Original articles from our library related to the Oncology Follow Up. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oncology Follow Up.
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Character of Magick
- I have a friend, her husband is morbidly obese through indulgent overeating. Whole roasts at night! She feels betrayed. My husband is unconscious in the hospital bed, as I sit here I feel incredibly alone and abandoned. I miss him, yet he is right there. A...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 9:3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your...
New Testament >> Luke
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Oncology Follow Up is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oncology Follow Up books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Patient-centered communication during oncology follow-up visits for
- Patient-centered communication during oncology follow-up visits for breast cancer survivors: content and temporal structure. By: Margaret F.
- The Potential of Survivorship Care Plans in Primary Care Follow-up
- patients surviving longer and consequently being discharged from routine oncology follow-up.
- CureSearch Booklet 0905075 - Children's Oncology Group
- long-term follow-up guidelines from the Children's Oncology Group Late Effects Committee and Nursing Discipline. J Clin Oncol 2004; 22(24):4979-90.
- Family Physician Versus Specialist Care for Breast Cancer Follow
- Jul 7, 2011 The authors indicated no potential conflicts of interest. The Oncology Nurse Practitioner: A.
- First two years of a follow-up breast clinic led by a nurse practitioner
- follow-up was shared with an oncologist. Follow-up after cancer was standard: 3 monthly for 2 years, then 6 monthly until 5 years.
Suggested News Resources
- "Virtual visits" unpopular among cancer survivors
- "There's been a lot of interest in introducing virtual visits into medical oncology follow-up," said study co-author Dr. Erica Mayer, from the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.
- My 4-Year-Old Is a Cancer Survivor
- He had a busy day today, with his oncology follow-up and accompanying appointments in radiology with a victory cheese sandwich squeezed in there. You see, my 4-year-old is a cancer survivor. We were given this ridiculous news at the end of June 2008.
Suggested Web Resources
- Oncology Follow-Up Trials. In the Pipeline:
- Feb 22, 2011 Oncology Follow-Up Trials. Email This Entry. Posted by Derek.
- Will an oncology follow up tell us whether breast cancer is in
- I am sorry to hear that your family has been so affected by cancer. Fortunately, breast cancer, especially when caught at an early stage, is a very tr.
- Josh Vs. Lymphoma: Oncology Follow up #2
- Feb 26, 2011 Oncology Follow up #2. Last Friday (sorry it took me so long to get this posted), was my 6-month follow-up.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Oncology Follow Up Topics
Related searchescataphract equipment and tactics
birthday paradox applications
meaning of dreams about water
list of unofficial gurps books
dream dictionary right turn