A selection of articles related to oncology therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Oncology Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oncology Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Oncology Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oncology Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Here's How Ziopharm Oncology Hopes to Win the CAR-T Race
- All three companies are developing chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapies (CAR-T) that re-engineer a patient's immune system to better find and destroy cancer cells, and each has human trials under way to prove that CAR-T is both effective and safe.
- Compugen Presents Results of Lead Immuno-Oncology Therapy Program
- John Hunter, Ph.D., site head and vice president of Antibody R&D at Compugen USA, a subsidiary of Compugen Ltd.
- Cancer-Care Giant to Pay $35 million to Settle Radiation-Therapy Allegations
- Cancer-care giant 21st Century Oncology Holdings Inc. agreed to pay $35 million to settle civil allegations that it billed Medicare for an unnecessary radiation procedure, according to a person familiar with the matter.
- Radiation Therapy in Oncology Drug Pipeline Update 2016 - Focus on
- There are today 323 companies plus partners developing 316 radiation therapy drugs in 682 developmental projects in cancer. In addition, there are 7 suspended drugs and the accumulated number of ceased drugs over the last years amount to another 150 ...
- Immuno-oncology Driving More Precise Cancer Treatment
- LA JOLLA, California — A new tool that redefines combination therapy for cancer patients could soon be available to physicians.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Oncology Therapy Topics
Related searchesbayonet constitution provisions
origins of universe
manaus facts about manaus