- oncomouse ( ′äŋkə′mau̇s ) ( biology ) A laboratory mouse that carries activated human cancer genes.
- Harvard Onco-Mouse NOT Patentable in Canada
- Harvard Onco-Mouse NOT Patentable in Canada.
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Memorandum of Understanding between. E.I.
- FEDERAL COURT OF APPEALS RULES ONCOMOUSE
- more than fifteen years to obtain a patent on its oncomouse, which has been patented in In lower jurisdictions, the oncomouse was deemed unpatentable.
- v-Ha-ras (TG.AC) OncoMouse Microinjected Mice
- AC) OncoMouse. TM. Microinjected Mice.
- Oncomouse - DuPont Technologies - Technology available for license
- DuPont Technology page for yet2.com Dupont Technology Bank web site.
- OncoMouse® Agreement
- OncoMouse® Agreement agreement on the use of DuPont's proprietary OncoMouse® transgenic animal technology covered by the Harvard "Leder" patents.
Oncomouse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oncomouse books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesanne baxter
keith whitley alcoholism and death
acid mine drainage yellow boy
sri krishna chaitanya mission
creation according to genesis