One Hundred Years Of Solitude
A selection of articles related to one hundred years of solitude.
Original articles from our library related to the One Hundred Years Of Solitude. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on One Hundred Years Of Solitude.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
One Hundred Years Of Solitude is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, One Hundred Years Of Solitude books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New translation of “One Hundred Years of Solitude” appears in Persian
- TEHRAN – A new Persian translation of illustrious Colombian author Gabriel García Márquez's “One Hundred Years of Solitude” by Kaveh Mirabbasi has recently been released in Tehran by Nik Publications. The 1967 novel highlights the rise and fall, birth ...
- The Secret History of One Hundred Years of Solitude
- Gabriel García Márquez began writing Cien Años de Soledad—One Hundred Years of Solitude—a half-century ago, finishing in late 1966. The novel came off the press in Buenos Aires on May 30, 1967, two days before Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band ...
- Day of rest isn't always so restful
- Faith affects all of life — that's been the Mennonite belief for 500 years. ... Dismissed for Sunday school, a hundred people head to their classes, up to the balcony or down the hall, with excited little nursery-class kids darting around them.
- “It was like an overdose of porn”: Chris Offutt reflects on writing about his
- Ever since he burst onto the literary scene almost 25 years ago, writer Chris Offutt has been offering lyrical and insightful looks into the lives of working people. His latest book ...
- Gabo and Me
- One of the first papers I wrote while a graduate student was about the clash of cultures in One Hundred Years of Solitude. It took me to the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, where I read it at a student conference.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.