A selection of articles related to oneness commitment.
Original articles from our library related to the Oneness Commitment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oneness Commitment.
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Peace is inner stillness, it is the tranquility of the soul in which all motions subside and each thought and desire loses its importance. Peace is fulfillment in Nothingness, your home in eternity. It means resting in the womb of the Void and riding the...
Mind >> Meditation
Oneness Commitment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oneness Commitment books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Who gets the spoils of MTN / NCC debacle and N50 billion fine payment?
- That the NCC is distancing itself from the payment of N50 Billion Naira to the Federal Government puts a joke on the supposed oneness between the NCC as a parastatal of government and the Federal Government itself. ...
- The Problem of Evil
- In the realm of the absolute—of oneness, self-nature, true nature, buddhanature, etc.—good and evil are aspects of the ....
- Dialogue w Atheists: Christian Marriage & Sexuality
- Common interests are obviously one (whatever they are).
- Nigeria: Gloomy Sunday As Buhari Loses Minister
- Minister of State for Labour and Productivity, James Ocholi (SAN), his wife Blessing and their son yesterday died in a ghastly motor accident on their way from Kaduna to Abuja after attending a church programme in Kaduna.
- How Organizational Attitudes Can Predict Training Performance
- Organizational commitment (OC). This is the employee's psychological attachment to the organization that goes beyond passive loyalty to an organization into an active relationship. OC is concerned with the question, “How happy or satisﬁed am I with the ...
Oneness Commitment Topics
Related searchestemple architecture
phonon acoustic and optical phonons
lance corporal republic of singapore
the omega concern
lactose intolerance etiology
simplex time recorder company