A selection of articles related to oneness pentecostalism.
Original articles from our library related to the Oneness Pentecostalism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oneness Pentecostalism.
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
- Peace is inner stillness, it is the tranquility of the soul in which all motions subside and each thought and desire loses its importance. Peace is fulfillment in Nothingness, your home in eternity. It means resting in the womb of the Void and riding the...
Mind >> Meditation
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Oneness Pentecostalism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oneness Pentecostalism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Oneness Pentecostalism: Refuting its Soteriology, Christology, and
- F. There are many other, smaller Oneness Pentecostal denominations. I.
- Oneness Pentecostals and the Trinity Ian Kyle Liberty Theological
- Such is the case with the Oneness Pentecostal Church.
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- this country and the adherents of Oneness Pentecostalism. In 1916 a major division both trinitarians and Oneness Pentecostals agree that there is one God.
Suggested News Resources
- Bishop T.D. Jakes' Tweet Reignites Debate About Pastor's Trinity Theology
- Adherents of Oneness Pentecostalism, a denomination which Jakes admits to having been associated with, have often been accused of subscribing to a modalist doctrine.
Suggested Web Resources
- Oneness Pentecostal | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
- A critical look at this theology which is also known as "Jesus only" by a group that believes in the Trinity.
- Oneness Pentecostalism and the Trinity
- What sets Oneness Pentecostalism apart from other anti-Trinitarian heresies is its seeming orthodoxy.
- The Watchman Expositor: Oneness Pentecostalism Profile
- Gives a history of the movement and explains the doctrines, making clear where the author disagrees with it.
- Oneness Pentecostals - The Bereans
- The roots of Oneness Pentecostalism can be traced in the North American Pentecostal movement during the early 1900s.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Oneness Pentecostalism Topics
Related searcheseco-terrorism groups
famas g2 sniper
brownian motion history
russian literature soviet era