A selection of articles related to oneness pentecostalism.
Original articles from our library related to the Oneness Pentecostalism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oneness Pentecostalism.
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
- Peace is inner stillness, it is the tranquility of the soul in which all motions subside and each thought and desire loses its importance. Peace is fulfillment in Nothingness, your home in eternity. It means resting in the womb of the Void and riding the...
Mind >> Meditation
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Disease and The Creative Process in Magick
- "Health is inner peace" A Course in Miracles On this place I would like to say some words about illness and responsibility for your own life. At some level everyone of us is responsible for everything in the whole world, and - eventually - in the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Oneness Pentecostalism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oneness Pentecostalism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Emily McFarlan Miller
- A: The term could refer to any one of a few different groups, including the Apostolic Christian Church or the Apostolic Pentecostal movement, also known as Oneness Pentecostalism. Solid Rock's website was down Sept. 9 and a busy signal greeted anyone ...
- Book Notice: The Son of God
- A good book to recommend to people wrestling with christology or something to read if one wants to understand a type of Christology roughly analogous to Jehovah's Witnesses, Unitarians, and Oneness Pentecostals, especially when juxtaposed with ...
- What's an Apostolic Christian and why is Kim Davis' hair so long?
- A: The term could refer to any one of a few different groups, including the Apostolic Christian Church or the Apostolic Pentecostal movement, also known as Oneness Pentecostalism. Solid Rock's website was down Wednesday (Sept. 9) and a busy signal ...
- The Religious Beliefs Of Kim Davis, The Anti-Gay Clerk Who Refuses To Do Her
- The former tradition — often called Oneness Pentecostalism — has a different theological starting point than the ACC, but shares its embrace of strict biblical interpretation, and, like the ACC, faced schisms over divorce and remarriage.
- Jazz Genius Vijay Iyer Had To Fight The 'Model Minority' Myth Too
- Why our culture finds it so hard to situate someone who's neither black nor white. 02/01/2016 10:07 am ET. 585.
Oneness Pentecostalism Topics
john paul jones
japanese mythology sun moon and wind
olympus mons general description
kingston jamaica demographics
christopher sean lowe