- The House of Munsö, a Swedish dynasty also falls under the definition of . a line on Egil, the father of Ottar, so that Ongentheow is considered identical to Egil.
- Beowulf's Genealogy 2:
- daughter (Yrs). Halga. The Shielding Danes.
- Hygelac's only daughter: a present, a potentate and a peaceweaver
- May 12, 2006 Eofor for the slaying of the Swedish king Ongentheow. Beowulf whom, Wulf and Eofor, attacked Ongentheow, Eofor killing him.
- Universities of Leeds, Sheffield and York http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/
- May 12, 2006 Eofor for the slaying of the Swedish king Ongentheow.
- Geatish history: Poetic art and epic quality in Beowulf
- King Ongentheow and his sons Ohthere and Onela, and Ohthere's sons.
- I skuggan av Beowulf
- Historia Ända sedan jag återupptog bloggandet i vintras har jag fått mängder av frågor om det vi egentligen vet allra minst om – skandinavisk historia före vikingatiden.
- Ongentheow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ongentheow (Old English: Ongenþeow, Ongenþio, Ongendþeow; Swedish: Angantyr) (died ca.
- Swedish-Geatish wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ongenþeow killed Hæþcyn, and besieged the Geats at Hrefnesholt.
- Ongentheow in Beowulf
- Shmoop guide to Ongentheow in Beowulf. Ongentheow analysis by Ph.D.
- SparkNotes No Fear Literature: Beowulf: Chapter 39
- Ongentheow earl went up to his burg. He had tested Hygelac's hardihood,. the proud one's prowess, would prove it no longer,.
- NovelGuide: Beowulf: Character Profiles
- Ongentheow: Ongentheow is a Swedish king who makes war on the Geats after the death of the Geat Wulf: Wulf is the Geat warrior who wounds Ongentheow.
Ongentheow is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ongentheow books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesdream interpretation bunk bed
vision therapy history
voiced alveolar lateral approximant
cuisine of the central african republic
vedic hand analysis