Onion Dome Symbolism
A selection of articles related to onion dome symbolism.
Original articles from our library related to the Onion Dome Symbolism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Onion Dome Symbolism.
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Onion Dome Symbolism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Onion Dome Symbolism books and related discussion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.