A selection of articles related to onion dome.
Original articles from our library related to the Onion Dome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Onion Dome.
- Onion: Correspondences
- Allium cepa Folk Names: Oingnum, Onyoun, Unyoun, Yn-leac Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Isis Power: Protection, Exorcism, Healing, Money, Prophetic Dreams, Lust...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Sokar, probably an earth and fertility god in early times. Later he developed into a mortuary deity, his cult center being near the necropolis of Mennefer (Memphis). He was depicted as a falcon headed human, showing his association to the king, and in the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Onion Dome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Onion Dome books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Coltsville National Historical Park recalls firearms industry of the
- For almost 15 years, a diverse coalition championed creating Coltsville National Historical Park in Hartford, Connecticut.
- The Fabulous Fox to present "The Bridges of Madison County"
- Film/TV: Beijing, New York, “The Knick”(Thomas Edison), “30 Rock,” “Law and Order: SVU,” “The Bronx Is Burning,” “Guiding Light,” “Onion Sports Dome.” BRYAN WELNICKI (Swing; u/s Michael) is thrilled to be a part of the Bridges family!
- Netanyahu, Lapid Play Politics Over BDS, Stand in Way of Real Fighters
- Or as an old Arab expression put it, “Honey one day, onion the next.” On one hand, this is no made-up problem. There are ....
- Dargah Where 'Draupadi' Pauses for a Blessing
- BENGALURU: On the OTC Road, Cottonpete, stands an example of harmony and co-existence. Hazrath Tawakkal Mastan, a dargah which is over 300 years old, is open to people of all faiths. There is no discrimination here.
- Restaurant of the Week
- The stacked chicken quesadilla is one of their most popular items, loaded with fire roasted chicken, Monterey jack cheese, sharp cheddar, onion, avocado and jalapenos, with sour cream and salsa for dipping.