- Terkejut dengar letupan kuat di Jalan Datuk Onn Jaafar
- IPOH – Seorang peniaga surat khabar terkejut apabila terdengar letupan kuat hingga menyebabkan telinganya rasa sakit dalam kejadian letupan di Jalan Datuk Onn Jaafar berhampiran Pusat Transformasi Bandar (UTC) di sini, pagi tadi. Dalam kejadian ...
- Making our voices heard
- Datuk Onn Jaafar, Tunku Abdul Rahman, and Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi all resigned from office due to public pressure. At least these Malaysian gentlemen knew when they were no longer popular, unlike certain leaders we have today. However, for public ...
- Addicted to the BN model
- This was the result of the failure of Onn Jaafar's Independence of Malaya party which failed to win the imagination of Malayans. In countries like the United Kingdom, the format of a political coalition is very different.
- Remembering Two Great Leaders: Tunku Abdul Rahman And Dato Onn Jaafar In Their
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj and Dato Onn Jaafar are undoubtedly two preeminent national heroes remembered in the country until this very day. Both have an enormous impact on the independence movement and contributed to shaping the emerging ...
Onn Jaafar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Onn Jaafar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.