Ono I Lau
- Another earthquake off Ono-i-Lau
- Update: 11:10AM A 5.7 magnitude earthquake was recorded 312 kilometres southwest from Nukuni on Ono-i-Lau this morning. The earthquake at 5.
- Earthquake recorded off Ono-i-Lau
- The Mineral Resources Department said the 5.5 magnitude earthquake was recorded at 3.27am at a depth of 299 kilometres.
- Crops, houses damaged in Ono-I-Lau
- Strong winds and heavy rain brought on by Tropical Cyclone Winston has damaged crops on the islands of Ono-I-Lau in the Lau Group. National Disaster Management Office Director Akapusi Tuifagalele told FBC news houses have also not been spared.
- TC Winston located Northeast of Ono-I-Lau
- Severe Tropical Cyclone Winston category 4 was located about 650km northeast of Ono-I-Lau or about 550km east of Lakeba at 9am. The cyclone is moving west at about 13km/hr. Close to its centre, the cyclone is estimated to have average winds of ...
- No decision yet on relief for Fiji's Lau group
- The category two cyclone passed through the group on Monday night, close to the island of Ono-i-Lau, damaging some houses and causing some flooding. But the NDMO director, Akapusi Tuifagalele, said crops that were wiped out by cyclone Ula little over a ...
Ono I Lau is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ono I Lau books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.