A selection of articles related to ontological argument.
Original articles from our library related to the Ontological Argument. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ontological Argument.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Child of Zeus and Hera, craftsman and smith of the Gods and, as is so often the case among Aryan smithy Deities, lame. Among the Hellenes, he was something of a hapless fool, a figure of jest and contempt. This stems from the very strong Classic Mediterranean...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Ontological Argument is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ontological Argument books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Ontological Argument Anselm of Canterbury 1033 – 1109 The
- The Ontological Argument. • Ontology is the study of being or existence.
- The Ontological Argument
-  The third theistic argument I wish to discuss is the famous "ontological .
- On the Logic of the Ontological Argument∗
- We examine the famous ontological argument in Proslogium ii.
- A Stripped-Down Ontological Argument
- The Ontological Argument Simplified. Gareth B. Matthews and Lynne Rudder Baker.
Suggested News Resources
- Nothing to Hide: The False Tradeoff between Privacy and Security
- by Daniel J. Solove In 1077, St. Anselm of Canterbury offered an analysis that has come to be known as the ontological argument for the existence of God.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ontological argument - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An ontological argument for the existence of God attempts the method of a priori proof, which uses intuition and reason alone.
- Understanding the Ontological Argument
- A layperson's introduction to the ontological argument.
- The Ontological Argument
- Anselm's ontological argument purports to be an a priori proof of God's existence.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ontological Argument Topics
Related searchesmalachi martin
the mother meeting sri aurobindo
skitch henderson personal life
serine protease zymogens
powerball participating states
lee shau kee