A selection of articles related to ontological argument.
Original articles from our library related to the Ontological Argument. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ontological Argument.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Group Mind Effectiveness
- “Friendship” is really just the psychic alignment of two people, on the basis of good Intent. We know the exact moment a friendship is solidified. There is a distinct impression within the body at a given moment in the interaction, when we perceive a...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- On-Line Coven Initiation Ritual Log
- I wrote this as stress relief. A very heated argument was occurring in my "Pagan Realm e-group" , and I got tired of arguing and correcting people about what I really said and didn't say... Any way, this helped me to get my sense of humor back.. Oh,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Ontological Argument is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ontological Argument books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Ontological Argument Anselm of Canterbury 1033 – 1109 The
- The Ontological Argument. • Ontology is the study of being or existence.
- The Ontological Argument
-  The third theistic argument I wish to discuss is the famous "ontological .
- On the Logic of the Ontological Argument∗
- We examine the famous ontological argument in Proslogium ii.
- A Stripped-Down Ontological Argument
- The Ontological Argument Simplified. Gareth B. Matthews and Lynne Rudder Baker.
Suggested News Resources
- Nothing to Hide: The False Tradeoff between Privacy and Security
- by Daniel J. Solove In 1077, St. Anselm of Canterbury offered an analysis that has come to be known as the ontological argument for the existence of God.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ontological argument - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An ontological argument for the existence of God attempts the method of a priori proof, which uses intuition and reason alone.
- Understanding the Ontological Argument
- A layperson's introduction to the ontological argument.
- The Ontological Argument
- Anselm's ontological argument purports to be an a priori proof of God's existence.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ontological Argument Topics
Related searchesdreaming of colors
dream dictionary feces