Ontology Social Science
A selection of articles related to ontology social science.
Original articles from our library related to the Ontology Social Science. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ontology Social Science.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Ontology Social Science is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ontology Social Science books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- College Marks 20 Years of Student Research 'Transformations'
- “Transformations marks one of the biggest days of the academic year and deservedly so,” said Bruce Mattingly, dean of the School of Arts and Sciences and chair of the conference committee.
- The Art of the Playlist
- In Every Song Ever, Ratliff offers readers and listeners 20 different “ways to listen” that amount to a dizzying tour through musicology, social science, personal reflections, and descriptive prose.
- Book Review: European Integration and the Problem of the State: A Critique of
- In European Integration and the Problem of the State: A Critique of the Bordering of Europe, Stefan Borg seeks to tackle this fundamental ontological question. Rather ...
- Do different generations of immigrants think differently?
- His father immigrated to London from rural Bangladesh in the 1960s, and in England he maintained the kind of domestic social life that was common in his village in Sylhet — generous, inclusive, mutually supportive. Shohid, 36, misses it.