- DO NOT neglect YOUR FEET, podiatrist warns
- Her toenails were very thick (onychogryphosis) and at least four inches long. They had curled underneath the soles of her feet and some had pierced the flesh. Unfortunately, I see this type of neglect regularly.
- 원광대병원 박건 교수· 나가혜 선생, 대한미용피부외과학회 우수상 수상
- 박건 교수와 나가혜 선생은 이번 심포지엄 구연 부문에서 '발톱굽음증(onychogryphosis)과 집게발톱(pincer nail) 치료에 z-성형술의 적용'이라는 내용을 구연해 수상하게 됐다.
- How doctors can tell if you are healthy – by your nails
- Fingernail or toenail abnormalities can tell you a lot about your health. This nail disorder is known as onychogryphosis ("ram's horn nails"), and is seen in older people or as a response to long-term pressure on the nails Photo: Alamy.
- Antifungal therapy in the elderly
- Is an oral antifungal agent appropriate in a man aged 76 years who has a two-year history of onychomycosis? Treatment with ciclopirox 8% nail lacquer and gel in combination with 40% urea [Carmol 40] gel has been unsuccessful.
- How we age, feet first
- One person in 50 will develop onychogryphosis – a ram's horn toenail that looks like a pork scratching, says O'Neill. “It's not just unsightly; it's painful when pressing against shoes.
Onychogryphosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Onychogryphosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheschilds play soundtrack listing
dream dictionary head
water rocket nose cone