Oo Koo He
A selection of articles related to oo koo he.
Original articles from our library related to the Oo Koo He. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oo Koo He.
- Enochian Hexagram Banishing Ritual
- THE ENOCHIAN HEXAGRAM BANISHING RITUAL: Stand facing North with feet together, left hand at your side and right arm extended and centered with Fire Wand, thumd wand or crystal* upright in front of you. Face the East. Trace a banishing Air Hexagram (yellow),...
Enochian >> Rituals
Oo Koo He is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oo Koo He books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- true hallucinations.htm
- Oo-koo-he is made from the resin of certain trees of the Myris-ticaceous genus .
- The Drama of the Forests Romance and Adventure
- I surmised at once who he was, for one could see by the merest glance. Oo-koo- hoo's bill. Oo-koo-hoo's calendar.
- KU SOO DHAWOW
- meesha la yidhaahdo Byggården oo ku taal. Kista.
- Ko mi Pullo, sappo e nayeejo oo he nder sappo e jeexixo. Minen fof ko men. Islamiyazkoove vee.
- DISTRIBUTION AND CLASSIFICATION OF THE MEWAN STOCK
- He-le-oo (also called Koo'-loo-te), at Sonora (present rancheria). Kes'-sah, at Phoenix Lake reservoir.
Suggested News Resources
- Dennis McKenna's biography, The Brotherhood of the Screaming Abyss, revisits
- In 1971, Terence and Dennis McKenna traveled to La Chorrera, a small settlement along the Rio Putumayo in the Colombian Amazon, in search of a holy grail of hallucinogens. Oo-koo-he is an indigenous form of Dimethyltryptamine, aka DMT.
Suggested Web Resources
- Terence McKenna Interview, Part 2 : James Kent
- May 1, 2001 Dennis was getting his Ph.D. then in plant biochemistry and we went after the oo- koo-he again.
- Ayahuasca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dennis later studied the pharmacology, botany, and chemistry of ayahuasca and oo-koo-he, which became the subject of his master's thesis.
- Erowid Dennis McKenna Vault
- Aug 9, 1998 Dennis went on to study the botany, chemistry, and pharmacology of ayahuasca and oo-koo-he, which he wrote about for his thesis work.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessaint barnabas the apostle
ephebiphobia ageism against teenagers
dream interpretation ufo