- 'SNL' Scorecard: Jonah Hill Hosted For A Fourth Time And, Oof
- This is one of those shows that makes me remind myself that SNL is a minor miracle and how remarkable it is that everyone can come together every week and make this show happen. Even when a particular show isn't very good, it's still amazing what ...
- Oof! This Wheel of Fortune contestant's double fail is a doozy
- Oh dear. This Wheel of Fortune contestant may have provided the biggest fail of the week. When contestants David and Keri correctly guessed a prize for a "Gondola ride through Venice", host Pat Sajak then tested their geography knowledge, and...
- Vanderpump Rules Star Ordered To Pay Former Agent After Significant Raise -- Oof!
- Looks like one of Lisa Vanderpump's staffers is going to have to tip out a lot more to their agent!
- Cubs Javier Baez taking the ups and downs in stride
- MESA, Ariz. -- Trying to find his way in the big leagues -- and on the Chicago Cubs -- former first-round pick Javier Baez is still a work in progress.
Oof is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oof books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbrahma jnana
taoism han dynasty 206 bce 220
toxoplasmosis acute toxoplasmosis