- What is what? Everything you always wanted to Oordhvareto - Yogi-The Yogi in whom the seminal energy flows upwards.
- Yoga and Celibacy
- Yoga and Celibacy. I. Yoga.
- KUNDALINI YOGA ASANAS By SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA 7
- In an Oordhvareto-Yogi the seminal energy flows upwards into the brain for being stored up as spiritual force which is used for contemplative purposes (Dhyana).
- KUNDALINI YOGA PRANAYAMA By SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA 6
- Rajas and Tamas are destroyed. The mind is prepared for Dharana and Dhyana. The excretions become scanty.
- Benefits of Pranayam
- It makes him an Oordhvareto-Yogi. All psychic powers are obtained. Advanced students only will get all the benefits.
- * Ojas - (Yoga): Definition
- Ojas - Spiritual energy. Oordhvareto - Yogi-The Yogi in whom the seminal energy flows upwards. Padma - Lotus; Chakra; a name for the plexus.
- kundalini yoga GLOSSARY
- Oordhvareto-Yogi—The Yogi in whom the seminal energy flows upwards. PADMA—Lotus; Chakra; a name for the plexus. Parama—Supreme.
Oordhvareto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oordhvareto books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.