- Griqua, Korana, Bergenaars, and Oorlams, competed for land and water with on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- Displacement in the literary texts of black Afrikaans writers in South
- The Development of Afrikaans. Frankfurt am Main: Peter Lang. Pool, Barbara.
- I T N:
- van die Hotnots [Oorlam-Nama] doedgemaak was. Vandag hy is by die Blankes oorlede. When I was born I heard that Mboman was killed by the Nama.
- PRACTICAL INFORMATION:
- ordered vegetarian). Welcome. Welcome drink “Oorlam” a captain's liquor served with Dutch herring and/or Dutch cheese.
- TOPNAAR OR HOTTENTOT ? THE PEOPLE ON THE TOP
- consist of 3 groups: the Nama, the Oorlam and a number of San groups (see table 1).
- Oorlams - MultiTree
- The Oorlams Language > LINGUIST List Language Search. Name: Oorlams. Number of speakers: 32000 (2006) (Ethnologue).
- Oorlams language
- We do not currently have any recordings available in Oorlams.
Oorlams is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oorlams books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesexorcism exorcism-related deaths
yama in buddhism
list of imax venues utah
the wack pack slow adam