- The Opel Rekord was a large family car/executive car which was built in eight generations by the German car manufacturer Opel. Between 1953 and 1986, ...
- Opel Rekord C
- Mit mindestens 4,55 Metern Länge, 1,75 Metern Breite und 1,46 Metern Höhe war der im August 1966 erstmals der Presse vorgestellte Opel Rekord C ein stattliches Auto. Gegenüber dem Vorgänger Rekord B, der nur gerade ein Jahr lang gebaut worden war ...
- GENEVA - Opel boss lets slip on Holden model replacement
- Holden's original 1978 Commodore was an Opel Rekord body, much strengthened, with the Senator nose and used Holden's ancient OHV I6 and V8 engines. An I4 option was added later and sold primarily in the main export market, New Zealand.
- Ressence: the diving watch making a splash
- Perhaps it's just me, but I found the most dating object in hit series Deutschland 83, more even than the terrible Bundeswehr uniforms and beige Opel Rekord, is the digital watch worn by protagonist Martin Rauch.
- From Bedford to sleek cars: The story of Ghana's auto industry
- What about the German line-up of the Beetle or VW; the Opel Astra, Daimler Mercedes Benz, Opel Rekord and others? Other cars that were embedded in the fabric of the automobile industry included the Plymouth, Toyota, Packard and Nissan Datsun.
- Spotted in China: Daewoo Prince sedan in Black
- The Daewoo Prince sedan was manufactured from 1991 until 1997 with a modest facelift in 1994, this black Beijing car is a pre-facelift example. The Prince was based on the platform of the ancient Opel Rekord E (wiki), which was made from 1977 until 1986.
Opel Rekord is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Opel Rekord books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.