A selection of articles related to open relationship.
Original articles from our library related to the Open Relationship. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Open Relationship.
- Staying in the Energy of Love ~ Conscious Relationships
- At the beginning of a relationship, it is easy to love. You don't have to do much to receive love. Both of you give and receive, like in a wonderful dance. We believe that love should remain like that forever. In reality, love is a continuous state of being....
Body Mysteries >> Relationships
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- The Rainmaker's Apprentice
- Once a Rainmaker and her new apprentice were traveling through the forest. When they stopped at a stream to fill their canteens, the apprentice asked the Rainmaker if she could call the rain. "Well," said the Rainmaker, as she looked about them at...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- The Candle Contest
- Once upon a time, four young witches visited an elder at her small house where they talked long into the night about many wondrous things. Finally it came time to sleep and the elder said, "I'm sorry friends... but there is only one spare bed, so the...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- The Attributes of mass consciousness and its relationship to Intent
- Consciousness may be discussed using the analogy of a flashlight. Consciousness is composed of three elements which are; Energy, Awareness and Intent. Awareness is like a flashlight at night. through this medium, Whatever we focus our attention upon is...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Open Relationship is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Open Relationship books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Open relationships - be smart, be honest, be safe, get tested
- My boyfriend and I have an open relationship. We're under no illusions about what that means, so we proactively get tested and treated together. We try to make sure we are responsible when it comes to our sexual health which means the next step is ...
- 10 Raw Photos That Show What an Open Relationship Is Really Like
- Artist Keren Moscovitch understands how complicated open relationships are — she's been in one. Moscovitch told Refinery29 her photo series "Me Into You" is meant to capture all the emotions that come with being non-monogamous. "My partner and I had ...
- Dear V: Should we have an open relationship?
- My boyfriend and I have dated for three years. He moved for work last year, so we're in a long-distance relationship now and it's tough. We talk on the phone almost every day, but it doesn't feel the same as cuddling with Netflix or, y'know … intimacy.
- I Asked My Fiancé To Break This Relationship Rule — & It Ignited Our Sex Life
- Now would be a good time to tell you that Ryan and I are in an open relationship. But, as I am quick to point out to anyone concerned about my welfare, it is a healthy one.
Open Relationship Topics
Related searchesroald dahl anti-semitism
conservative responsa responsa