- Callbacks can be thought of as user-defined functions that are automatically executed depending on the type of traversal (update, cull, draw) being performed .
- OpenSceneGraph Quick Start Guide
- OpenSceneGraph. Quick Start Guide. A Quick Introduction to the.
- OpenSceneGraph Tutorial
- SMM011. 1. OpenSceneGraph.
- OpenSceneGraph – Tutorial 2 Realism and Animation
- SMM011. 1. OpenSceneGraph – Tutorial 2.
- OpenGL 3.2 API Quick Reference Card
- Open Scene Graph Tutorial
- About Open Scene Graph: Open Scene Graph is a modern open source scene Graph.
- Triton Ocean SDK 1.1 Released for Game, Simulation, and Training Developers
- A sample application included with the SDK for the popular OpenSceneGraph engine illustrates the technique. “We also added in a way to obtain the height of the ocean surface at any position,” continued Kane.
Openscenegraph is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Openscenegraph books and related discussion.