- operculum /oper·cu·lum/ (o-per´ku-lum) pl. oper´cula [L.] 1.
- Operculum May 2011. Film Night Special- Russian Ark. Friends of the SHBG invite you to a special screening on Thursday 26 May 2011 at the.
- Operculum in the bullfrog
- operculum and opercularis muscle together are referred to as the opercularis system.
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WATER TEMPERATURE AND
- Then the operculum opens to allow the carbon carbon dioxide exchange, the gill cover (operculum) closes.
- 1. Eggs (blastula) 2. Hatching (with gills) 3. Operculum complete 4
- Operculum complete.
- Art hat-trick in Waterhouse prize
- Her entry, The Greater Good, is a circular mandala-style assemblage of pink Chlamys asperrimus fan shells and other white shells, with operculum, sea urchin, coral, bone, cuttlefish and crab claw pieces painstakingly stitched to canvas.
- Fish have a sophisticated breathing system to survive in water
- Trout and salmon also have a hard gill covering called an operculum which protects the gills from damage. When trout breathe they take in water through their mouth, maintaining a flow by alternately opening and closing their mouth and gill cover.
- Operculum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Operculum may refer to: Operculum (animal), a stiff structure resembling a lid or a small door that opens and closes.
- I think I have an operculum, a partially erupted wisdom tooth. Is
- I've never had a problem with my wisdom teeth.
Operculum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Operculum books and related discussion.