- Good excuse to celebrate all things Irish
- However, I can say that while I might once have suffered from a mild form of ophidiophobia, (fear of snakes), my unyielding stance of “all snakes are bad” has tempered somewhat over the years after living here in the Midwest.
- Cobra's Curse snake icon installed at Busch Gardens Tampa
- If you have ophidiophobia (fear of snakes), you're going to need to face your fears – literally – if you plan to ride Busch Gardens' new roller coaster when it opens this summer.
- Wednesday's TV picks deliver the creepy, cute and clever
- Those with Ophidiophobia might want to look elsewhere, but in this travel/adventure show — which originally aired on BBC America — a brave Monaghan (“Lost,” “The Lord of the Rings”) goes all over the globe to interact with different animals.
- Scared Of Snakes? Monkey Brains May Explain Ophidiophobia
- According to a new study published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, scientists found ophidiophobia develops early in primates and may be an evolutionary response to avoid being harmed by the dangerous reptiles.
- YWP: Ophidiophobia
- Ella Woodruff, now an eighth-grader at Charlotte Central School, says she wrote this story “Ophidiophobia” (serious fear of snakes) at the end of seventh grade “because the day we were assigned this in class, my cat had shown his hatred for me, which ...
Ophidiophobia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ophidiophobia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.