- Main Entry: ophidiophobia. Part of Speech: n. Definition: a fear of snakes; also called ophiophobia.
- Emerging Paradigms in HCI: 3D Interaction Acronym soup 3D
- 2. 3D UI evaluation. •.
- Smooth green snake hatching from an egg.
- “ophidiophobia” and say that this com- mon fear may be deeply rooted in human evolution (and perhaps that infamous scene from. “Raiders of the Lost Ark”).
- English Banana.com
- Aviatophobia. 2. fear of books.
- PICK FACTFOR THE DAY
- Jun 1, 2011 Ophidiophobia? AYESHA SIDDIQUI,. Class VII, Mary Immac- ulate School, Berham- pore, West.
- There's good reason to be fearful of some snakes
- By Isabelle Agnew Did you know that the fear of snakes is called Ophidiophobia? For many, this phobia is reality. But, why?
- Snakes not best way to sell newspapers
- A psychologist might diagnose our dear reader with ophidiophobia, or the irrational fear of snakes. In truth, most folks probably have a degree of fear when it comes to snakes and it's not altogether irrational.
- Reptiles slither in hands-on exhibit at Solano County Fair
- By Rich Freedman / Times-Herald Ophidiophobia. It's the abnormal fear of snakes. As if a regular fear of snakes isn't bad enough.
- Missing pet snake found -- safe at home all along
- While that's good news for those with ophidiophobia - the fear of snakes - it's even better news for Jelly Bean.
- Ringside View - 'Hiss' story
- Ophidiophobia, which by the way means fear of snakes, or so my source informs, is perfectly natural and in fact signifies a healthy respect for them. My mind went back to an encounter I had with one.
- Ophidiophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ophidiophobia or ophiophobia is a particular type of specific phobia, the abnormal fear of snakes.
- Ophidiophobia - Fear of Snakes
- Nov 21, 2008 The fear of snakes is relatively common, and over time it can become life-limiting.
- 10 Most Common Phobias » Ophidiophobia: Are You Suffering from
- Ophidiophobia, the fear of snakes or snake phobia is not one of those fears.
- Ophidiophobia and Ophidiophobes
- Melissa Kaplan's Herp Care Collection Last updated December 18, 2009. Ophidiophobia and Ophidiophobes.
- Ophidiophobia - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster
- ophid·io·pho·bia. noun \ō-ˌfid-ē ō-ˈfō-bē-ə\. Definition of OPHIDIOPHOBIA.
Ophidiophobia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ophidiophobia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesflagellant history
hot pot common ingredients
sabretooth comics ultimate sabretooth
imageboard futaba channel
angular velocity derivation