- the larva of echinoderms of the class Ophiuroidea. An ophiopluteus has four pairs of long processes, or arms, enclosing calcareous rods.
- ECHINODERMATA : LARVAE
- Skeletal structure can be used to distinguish ophioplutei and echinoplutei from other planktonic larvae and to separate the species from each other.
- Vestigial Ophiopluteal Structures in the Lecithotrophic Larvae of
- acteristic of an ophiopluteus. Due to a heterochrony in larval skeletogenesis, the postoral rods develop early and simul- taneously with the other rods.
- CUSTOM MICROSCOPE SLIDE SET
- Ophiura, ophiopluteus larva w.m. *.
- Gallery of Larvae
- Ophiopluteus larva and adult (right) of the Pacific northwest brittle star Ophiopholis aculeata.
- Ophiopluteus larva of a Brittle Star - Science Photo Library
- Caption: The ophiopluteus larva of a Brittle Star.
Ophiopluteus Larva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ophiopluteus Larva books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Ophiopluteus Larva Topics
Related searchesrevelation aristotelian rationalism
list of martial arts kenya