- Mythicism and Mysticism
- In various gnostic systems, including the Ophites, Ialdabaoth and the other princes of the Hebdomad, sought to have Jesus crucified ("Dictionary of Christian Biography, Literature, Sects..." by Smith, et al).
- Seth and the Alien God
- Because of their interest in the Serpent in Eden, some related movements are known as Ophites, followers of the Snake. (The system is also described by the Church Father Irenaeus in Adversus Haereses, 1.30).
- Noah: inspired by the Bible … and Darren Aronofsky's seventh grade poem
- For those unsated by all 150 minutes of Noah, the Biblical-eco-epic that's laying waste to the US and is shortly to flood multiplexes the world over, there are a number of literary avenues to explore.
- Terrorists: the word from inside their minds
- Have you wondered what it would be like to talk to a terrorist? It's hard to imagine just being in the same vicinity of one, let alone staying at their houses, eating with them and having hour-long discussions.
Ophites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ophites books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesjoe brown boxer world champion
mikmaq language grammar
ralph th griffith
dream interpretation faeces
hardenberg population centres
alexis rhodes card list