- Zodiac – Signs — Ophiuchus
- House Ophiuchus represented Unity. Its people were spirited, magnetic, impulsive, clever, flamboyant, and at times jealous, power-hungry, and temperamental.
- Ophiuchus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ophiuchus /ɒfiˈjuːkəs/ is a large constellation located around the celestial equator. Its name is from the Greek Ὀφιοῦχος "serpent-bearer", and it is commonly ...
- Born between November 29 and December 18? Here's your
- Astrological signs versus astronomical constellations, how to locate Ophiuchus, some deep-sky treasures it contains, plus charts and more.
- Ophiuchus: What All Sagittarians and Capricorns Need to Know
- Jan 13, 2011 The constellation Ophiuchus represents a man wrestling a serpent, dividing the snake's body in two parts. It is the only sign of the zodiac linked ...
- Ophiuchus - 13th Astrological sign by Betmatrho, plus what the
- he constellation, Ophiuchus, has been known since ancient times, and is better known as Serpentarius, the Serpent Holder. It is included in the list of 48 ...
Ophiuchus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ophiuchus books and related discussion.