- Wisconsin sees 125% increase in babies born addicted to opiates
- WISCONSIN RAPIDS — The number of babies born addicted to heroin and other opiates is growing at an alarming rate in Wisconsin. USA Today Network-Wisconsin reports that over 500 addicted infants are born a year, a number that has more than doubled ...
- Eau Claire sees slight increase in babies born addicted to opiates
- EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (WEAU) -- The CDC says heroin abuse continues to rise nationwide, and with that, the number of babies born addicted to the drug and other opiates is also growing in Wisconsin. The number of babies born with opiate addictions has more ...
- Legalizing pot to finance the battle against opiates?
- The article “Senate OK's marijuana legalization bill” by Elizabeth Hewitt and Mark Johnson in the March 2-8 edition of The Mountain Times certainly grabbed my attention!
- DHHS: 80 million opiates prescribed, overprescription fueling heroin epidemic
- "We need to acknowledge that we are overprescribing opiates and that they are leading to a deadly addiction of heroin,” Department of Health and Human Services Commissioner Mary Mayhew said. “These are common sense reforms.” In 2014, 300,000 ...
- How opiates became the love of my life
- This was the day I met the love of my life, opiates. I can remember the feeling I got from taking those two small pills: it was a feeling of complete elation. All of the anxiety that normally consumed me disappeared.
Opiates is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Opiates books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
mark hanna death and legacy
mohammad khatami cabinet
dream interpretation floor