Opium Of The People
A selection of articles related to opium of the people.
Original articles from our library related to the Opium Of The People. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Opium Of The People.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Opium Of The People is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Opium Of The People books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Opiate of the people ? a case study of lahu opium addicts
- religion as the "opiate of the people". What did he mean?
- Opium not opiate of the people.
- Mon, Jan. 27, 2003. Opium not opiate of the people.
- Religion according to Marx
- just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people.
- Early Christianity: Opiate of the Privileged?
- Early Christianity: Opiate of the Privileged?
Suggested News Resources
- Digital economy or bust: the story of a new media startup - part 30
- Photograph: Ian Gavan/Getty Images 'The X Factor is the 21st-century opium of the people – they just can't get enough of it. As long as you keep feeding them, they won't stop consuming," said Craig, a tabloid journalist sitting next to me at the O2.
- Sport as Religion
- Of course, Karl Marx famously declared that religion is the opium of the people, stifling their capacity for political development.
- Spanish protests over cost of Pope's visit
- "It is costing a lot of money for the Spanish state which is going through a bad period," said 55-year old Rosa Vazquez, carrying a placard saying "Religion is the opium of the people, don't drug yourself with our taxes.
- The things we were told to do, and not to
- KARL HEINRICH Marx a German philosopher, sociologist, economic historian, journalist and revolutionary socialist who developed the socio-political theory of Marxism, had described religion as the opium of the people.
- Religion should not serve the State
- Marx said “religion is the opium of the people,” meaning that it took people's attention from the work of creating a just society and focused it on pie-in-the-sky hopes.
Suggested Web Resources
- OpiumofthePeople.net - Slipknot Fan Site - Slipknot News, Slipknot
- OpiumofthePeople.net - A Slipknot Fan Site.
- Opium of the people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Religion is the opium of the people" is one of the most frequently paraphrased statements of Karl Marx.
- Religion as Opium of the People: Karl Marx, Religion, and Economics
- Karl Marx wrote that religion is the opium of the people, but too few understood what he really meant. Marx was criticizing society more than religion.
- Religion is the opium of the people
- Religion is the opiate of the masses - the meaning and origin of this saying.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Opium Of The People Topics
Related searchescfb lahr
aftonbladet internet publishing
pink floyd band members
7th gurkha rifles
travis barker drum kit info
meaning of dreams about almanac