A selection of articles related to opposable thumbs.
Original articles from our library related to the Opposable Thumbs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Opposable Thumbs.
- Enochian Pentagram Banishing Ritual
- Stand facing North. Use either the Fire Wand, Air Dagger or thumb wand of the right hand, to trace the lineal figure of the Pentagram. Touch the forehead and intone NONCF KHYS (NOH-NOO-KEE-FEH KAH-HEES; You are) Touch the phallus and intone ADOHY (AH-DOH-HEE;...
Enochian >> Rituals
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 8:2 Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and a bullock for the sin offering, and two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread; 8:3 And gather thou all the congregation...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
Opposable Thumbs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Opposable Thumbs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kent kids challenged to build tower of cups keeping fingers off the cups
- No comments posted. | E-mail| Print | Search Archives. Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:05 AM EST.
- Forget the opposable thumb!
- KENT — A novice might think creating a tower of plastic cups wouldn't be that much of an engineering challenge. Children at the Kent Memorial Library on Tuesday afternoon were probably thinking that until they heard the full directions. Junior Library ...
- Teen Pushes for the 'Arkansaurus' To Be Named State Dinosaur of Arkansas
- Cypress Oury loves dinosaurs and his home state of Arkansas. His passions combine in Arkansaurus fridayi, an ostrich-like reptile that roamed North America 120 million years ago. It's named commemorates the Arkansan farmer who dug up its fossilized foot.
- Beachcomber: 99 years old and still thoughtfully inverted…
- When one's hands are Velcro'd together it matters not one iota whether the thumbs are opposable or not, for their lack of freedom of movement renders their previous opposability inoperative.
- Say Your Excuses Out Loud To Get Better At Fighting Them
- If there's one thing humans are good at (besides regulating body temperature and manipulating objects with opposable thumbs), it's rationalising. The next time you catch yourself making excuses to yourself, say them out loud. Photo by Anais Gómez-C.
Opposable Thumbs Topics
Related searchescarpathian ruthenia jews
ali akbar dehkhoda
seven up john charles and andrew
clan word origin