Optic Nerve Hypoplasia Symptoms
A selection of articles related to optic nerve hypoplasia symptoms.
Original articles from our library related to the Optic Nerve Hypoplasia Symptoms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Optic Nerve Hypoplasia Symptoms.
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Finding (Proving) Homeopathic Healing Properties
- The only way the healing properties of a homeopathic medicine can be discovered is by the system of provings. The provings are performed by groups of healthy volunteers. To get good test results it is necessary to work with healthy people, because Homeopathy...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Cannabis indica (Indian Hemp)
- This is the Latin name for Indian hemp, the beautiful hashish-plant. So it is not surprising that this remedy picture has many elements of a so called bad trip, although homoeopathic Cannabis also may be indicated for persons who never use drugs but express...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Optic Nerve Hypoplasia Symptoms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Optic Nerve Hypoplasia Symptoms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Zika for Pediatricians: Critical Update
- Additional evidence comes from infants who were not tested for Zika virus, but whose mothers lived in areas with Zika virus transmission and had symptoms of Zika virus infection during pregnancy.
- IPads catching on at Technology Olympics for visually impaired students
- Nick has optic nerve hypoplasia, and one of the symptoms is extreme nearsightedness. Nick said he is one of the few in China Spring ISD who uses a hand-held device during school hours.
- Harlen to meet world famous Daniel Kish
- Harlen was born with two parts of his brain missing, an unusually small pituitary gland and small optic nerves. This led him to be diagnosed with septo-optic dysplasia and optic nerve hypoplasia.
- Virginia Tech scientists awarded grant to study optic nerve hypoplasia
- In the United States, optic nerve hypoplasia is responsible for 15 percent of childhood blindness, a figure that has doubled in the past decade and continues to increase.
- Babies With Zika-Linked Birth Defects May Have Eye Trouble, Too
- The discovery adds to a growing body of evidence that the babies suffering microcephaly in Brazil have a serious and unusual pattern of brain and nerve damage. Doctors and scientists are ... "Twenty-three of 29 mothers (79.