- The Search for Einstein's Brain
- “As far as the thalamus is concerned,” said Dr. Moore, “Einstein's brain cells were like anyone else's at that age. If you showed the slides blind to someone, he would say that they came from any old man.
- The U.S. Government Launches a $100-Million "Apollo Project of the Brain"
- For instance, the retina, which reacts to light by generating electrical impulses that are relayed to the optic nerve and then the brain, is actually a two-dimensional structure.
- The Thalamus, Not the Sensory Cortices, Regulates Selective Attention
- In his experiments, Dr.
- These Psychedelic GIFs Show the Future of Brain Mapping
- The optic chiasm was chosen for this example because it's a classic location of “crossing fibers,” i.e. two bundles of axons that cross paths in the same voxel.
- Consciousness can be controlled by 'tuning the brain's radio dial': Scientists
- To test the link between the activity of the central thalamus and consciousness, a team at Stanford University used fibre-optic wires to stimulate the brains of anaesthetised rats.
Optic Thalamus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Optic Thalamus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Optic Thalamus Topics
Related searchespaint dictionary
tagalog people history
american convention on human rights
spirituality in organisations