- OpTic Gaming Announce New Title Sponsor
- It's been officially announced that the new OpTic Gaming sponsor is Ice Tea beverage company Brisk. Owned by the Pepsi-Lipton Partnership, the billion dollar brand will be the first logo to appear on the front of an OpTic jersey in their 10 year history.
- Iconic OpTic Gaming Jerseys Throughout History
- Tomorrow the much anticipated new sponsor of OpTic Gaming will be announced and as result it's likely we'll see a new shirt design, or at the very least a new logo added to their current jersey.
- Centennial sets aside funds for fiber-optic plan
- Centennial City Council has dedicated $5.7 million to implement its much touted fiber-optic master plan.
- Blanco school to get new fiber-optic connection
- During its March 8 meeting, the Bloomfield School District Board of Education approved a $275,064 bid from Network Cabling Inc.
- Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc (AFOP) Major Shareholder Hai Precision Ind
- Alliance Fiber Optic Products logo Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc (NASDAQ:AFOP) major shareholder Hai Precision Ind. Co. Lt Hon sold 130,000 shares of the business's stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, March 15th.
Optic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Optic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.