A selection of articles related to optical illusion.
Original articles from our library related to the Optical Illusion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Optical Illusion.
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Reincarnation & Past Lives
- We are all intrigued by our past lives, wondering what and who we were in the past. For the evolution of our soul, however, it is really not important "who" we were in the sense of a person (e.g. were we someone famous?), but in the sense of "wh...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
Optical Illusion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Optical Illusion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Optical Illusions
- Many of us have at least once come across optical illusions in our lifetime.
- Visual illusions and neurobiology
- enjoy the illusion of seeing the periphery clearly. Similarly, we are not aware of the 'edges' of our visual field, even though our angle of.
- eye openers exploring optical illusions
- The optical illusions in this book illustrate three fascinating aspects of the some optical illusions trick us because we have two eyes (binocular vision).
- optical illusions
- optical illusions. Educational Supplement – GET FOCUSED 7. Vocabulary.
Suggested News Resources
- Viral Video of the Day: Shade creates incredible optical illusion on checkerboard
- In his latest video, viewed more than 3 million times over the weekend, he uses shade and light to create an optical illusion on a checkerboard pattern of 25 squares. The mind-blowing reality that the female model in the video reveals?
- Arkitip + Complex: The Optical Illusion and 3-Dimensions of Patrick Hughes
- Arkitip.com Patrick Hughes is a British artist working in London that is the creator of "reverspective", an optical illusion on a three-dimensional surface where the parts of the picture which seem farthest away are actually physically the nearest.
- Recipes from St Brides Spa Hotel
- As its name suggests, a spa is one of the hotel's special features, and includes a luxurious infinity pool that creates an optical illusion of being part of the sea beyond.
- Shadow Optical Illusion: Are Your Eyes Deceiving You? (VIDEO, POLL)
- This trick's been around for a long time as an image, but this YouTube video seems to bring the whole illusion to life. The mind-blowing shade experiment is based off this template, which almost seems too simple to work.
Suggested Web Resources
- Optical Illusions and Visual Phenomena
- The stress here is on relative novelty and interactivity, in combination with a scientific background. Regularly updated.
- Optical illusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An optical illusion (also called a visual illusion) is characterized by visually perceived images that differ from objective reality.
- Optical Illusions funny, scary and amazing magic to fool your eyes.
- Optical Illusions are visually perceived objects and images that differ from reality.
- NIEHS Kids Page -- Optical Illusions
- Presented by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. A collection of illusions.
- Optical Illusion Galleries
- Collection of optical illusions, brain teasers and games.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Optical Illusion Topics
Related searchesdayton ohio nicknames
bologna process germany
dream dictionary clouds
hot topic criticism
soi fong suzumebachi