- Optus cable can't connect 500000: NBN CEO Bill Morrow
- nbnTM, the builder of Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN), says it now does not expect to make the 500,000 connections it's previously said would be made on the hybrid fibre-coax (HFC) network for which it paid Optus AU$800 million.
- 'Cash By Optus' Works, But May Have Limited Appeal
- Optus have launched a new way to pay for things with the “Cash by Optus” range which promises “no more scraping for change or digging through your bag, simply grab your phone or payment accessory, wave and pay.” Only available to Optus customers, ...
- Optus rolls out guest Wi-Fi at Mirvac shopping centres
- news Optus Business is now providing Wi-Fi services for Australian property group Mirvac at two of the firm's flagship shopping centres.
- Look mum, no phone: Optus goes wearable with cardless payments
- Now Optus has joined the fray, going down a very un-telco path with the release of what it calls a range of "lifestyle" products for mobile payments platform.
- 'Cash by Optus' introduced at Sydney's Taste of Sydney festival
- A few lucky guests were able to experience it at Sydney's Taste of Sydney Festival this weekend.
Optus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Optus books and related discussion.