A selection of articles related to ora serrata.
Original articles from our library related to the Ora Serrata. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ora Serrata.
- An initiation is a willed and permanent change in energy and consciousness, guided and started through a ritual. You may regard it as taking another step forward on the ladder of your life, or as taking off one of the many veils over your body of light....
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Ora Serrata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ora Serrata books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE ORA SERRATA RETINAE
- THE ORA SERRATA RETINAE. BY G. F.
- Calculation of total retinal area
- Outer sagittal diameter ofglobe. 24 -I5 mm.
- states that tears posterior to the ora serrata rarely cause the
- states that tears posterior to the ora serrata rarely cause the syndrome.
Suggested News Resources
- Close follow-up recommended for posterior ischemic ROP treated with anti-VEGF
- Patients received 0.625 mg of Avastin (bevacizumab, Genentech) as first-line therapy, and at 60 to 70 weeks post-conception, 73% had vascularized to within 2 disc diameters of the ora serrata.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ora serrata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The ora serrata is the serrated junction between the retina and the ciliary body.
- Regan S Poston (oraserrata) on Twitter
- Regan S Poston (oraserrata) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Regan S Poston (oraserrata) and get their latest updates.
- Ora serrata | Define Ora serrata at Dictionary.com
- Ora serrata definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- What Is the Ora Serrata?
- The ora serrata is a part of the anatomy of the eye.
- ora serrata - definition of ora serrata in the Medical dictionary - by
- The serrated anterior boundary of the retina located some 8 mm from the limbus.