A selection of articles related to oracular.
Original articles from our library related to the Oracular. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oracular.
- (Sumerian) Tutelary Goddess of the city-state of Lagash, Shewas an oracular divinity with the power to interpret dreams and omens. She also held a position as protectress of the common-folk, related to which She was invoked as an overseer of fair and accurate...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- Candelifera and Carmentia
- Two closely associated Goddesses, Candelifera guides an unborn infant to Lucina and the experience of the childs first sight, while Carmentia is an oracular Goddess who pronounces a newborn's destiny based on what, in fact is the first thing they lay eyes...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Iberian. An oracular God, with healing attributes. His cult was strongest in western Iberia....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- (Shadowed) Irish/Scottish. "Lady of Shadows", or, "of the Shadowy Isle". She is a warrior, with additional associations in smithcraft and oracular wisdom. She dwells in Albannach (Scotland), on (most tales agree) the Isle of Skye (Scaith),...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- (destroyer) Child of Zeus and twin brother of Artemis. A solar God with many attributes and realms of function, His Presence was unendurable to all save Zeus and his mother, Leto. He was before all a purifier, a bringer of justice and Divine Will. He shares...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Oracular is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oracular books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Data Warehousing With Oracle
- Oracular, Inc. 317 City Center Oshkosh, WI 54901 920.303.
- The Oracular Vulva
- The Oracular Vulva. Jeffrey Eugenides. The New Yorker, 21/28 June 1999.
- Queries to Hybrid MKNF Knowledge Bases through Oracular Tabling
- through Oracular Tabling. José Júlio Alferes, Matthias Knorr, and Terrance Swift. CENTRIA, Dep.
- Oracular Partially Observable Markov Decision Processes: A Very
- Abstract—We introduce the Oracular Partially Observable. Markov Decision I. INTRODUCTION.
Suggested News Resources
- Beyonce Knowles, Domestic Goddess
- “Sorry, junior, I already ruined you,” said an oracular Jay-Z to his future he-swears-it'll-be-a-son on Watch the Throne's “New Day,” warning him about the public and paparazzi stampede already aimed at his birth.
- ... slippier to boot
- He also implied, in his oracular way, that the only solution to current problems lies in fiscal action through taxation or spending, which is not within his power.
- The Great, Powerful, All-Knowing Toaster Oracle Now Supports iPad
- Aloha, Oregon – Toaster Oracle is a fun little app that allows you to make a slice of toast and based on how it came out, will give you an oracular reading on how your day will go.
- Steve Jobs: American Genius
- But at the Macworld conference in San Francisco in January 2001, his annual venue for making oracular pronouncements in front of thousands of his most loyal fans, Jobs was as optimistic and visionary as ever.
Suggested Web Resources
- Oracular Home
- Oracular - We proudly offer comprehensive consulting through our all-mighty technology practices of PeopleSoft, J D Edwards and RedPrairie.
- Oracular - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- resembling an oracle (as in solemnity of delivery). 2. : of, relating to, or being an oracle.
- oracular - definition of oracular by the Free Online Dictionary
- o·rac·u·lar (ô-r k y -l r, -r k -). adj. 1.
- Amazon.com: Oracular Spectacular: Mgmt: Music
- The term Oracular Spectacular might not mean much, if anything, at all--it's essentially nonsensical--but that doesn't stop it feeling exactlyright.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrabinovich jokes
learning formal learning methods
van cortlandt park history