A selection of articles related to oranges.
Original articles from our library related to the Oranges. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oranges.
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
Oranges is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oranges books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Smaller oranges harder to sell, say concerned South African citrus-growers
- SA's worst drought in a century will reduce the citrus harvest this year and result in smaller-sized oranges that are harder to sell, according to an industry body.
- Pre-Peeled Oranges: What Some Call 'Lazy' Others Call A 'Lifesaver'
- Last week, the Twitterverse became enraged after advertising copywriter Nathalie Gordon posted a photo of pre-peeled, plastic-packaged oranges. "If only nature would find a way to cover these oranges so we didn't need to waste so much plastic on them," ...
- Internet Comes Down on Whole Foods after Tweet of Prepackaged Oranges Goes Viral
- Apparently, the $5.99-per-pound, pre-peeled oranges are an attempt at cutting down time in the kitchen. The modern consumer on the go revels in the convenience of peeled carrots or bagged greens because of the pain of doing the work oneself.
- Would You Buy a Pre-Peeled Orange?
- This time, it was oranges. Nathalie Gordon, shopping in a Whole Foods on Thursday, came across an unusual item in the pre-packaged foods section of the store: a series of oranges, encased in plastic boxes, that the store was selling pre-peeled.
- Forbidden fruit: why provocative art and Instagram don't mix
- A lascivious smirk belies the coy simplicity of Stephanie Sarley's fruit art. In one short video, which the Oakland artist posted to Instagram in January, a finger gently rubs and then probes a juicy, halved blood orange. The video went viral.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschemical test
starstreak missile performance
merge revision control
yield engineering definition