A selection of articles related to orb.
Original articles from our library related to the Orb. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Orb.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
Orb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Orb books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- EU referendum: Brexit campaign has the edge, says Telegraph poll
- Tuesday's ORB poll finds that without taking into account people's likelihood to vote, the campaigns are virtually tied, with Remain on 47 per cent and Leave on 49 per cent.
- App Deals: One-Thumb Orb-Destroying Mayhem
- Today's best deals include Redux Beta for Android, Orbital for iOS and Horror Fists for Windows Phone. Deals end without warning, so be quick!
- Upgrade A Room With Simple DIY Twine Orbs
- Pop the balloon, and pull the pieces out through the cracks. You may have some extra glue chips between some of the strings. These can be cracked off, or sanded off.
- Britain's campaign to leave EU takes 4 percent point lead - ORB poll
- London Mayor Boris Johnson defied Prime Minister David Cameron last weekend and said he would campaign to leave the EU, but 60 percent of respondents in the ORB poll said Johnson's decision made them no more likely to vote to ditch membership.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.