- Serendipitous orchid: An unexpected species discovered in Mexican deciduous
- Flower of the new species, Encyclia inopinata, is in frontal view. Credit: Dr. Carlos L.
- Orchids' dazzling diversity explained
- What did Charles Darwin write to follow up On the Origin of Species? A treatise on the pollination of orchids.
- Genetic differentiation and admixture between sibling allopolyploids in the
- An excellent system to study the early evolution of natural sibling allopolyploids is provided by the Dactylorhiza majalis complex (Orchidaceae). Dactylorhiza ...... Taxonomic reassessment of the British and Irish tetraploid marsh-orchids.
- Phylogeny and classification of the East Asian Amitostigma alliance
- Later taxonomic studies involving the genus were mainly floral investigations or formal descriptions of small numbers of new taxa (e.g., ); thus, many species remain poorly known (e.
Orchidaceae Taxonomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Orchidaceae Taxonomy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Orchidaceae Taxonomy Topics
Related searchescoupling electronics
fairy tale contemporary fairy tales
politics of austria recent events
quantity of electricity
timeline of cgi in movies
1280s civic laws and institutions