- Main article: Taxonomy of the Orchid family stem, may be thickened to form what is called a pseudobulb that contains nutrients and water for drier periods.
- Taxonomic revision of Dienia (Malaxidinae, Orchidaceae)
- 30 april 2008 stylis, Orchidaceae, taxonomy. Dienia was established by Lindley (1824) on the basis of D.
- Lecanorchis seidenfadeni (Orchidaceae, Vanilloideae), a new
- Key words: Lecanorchis, Orchidaceae, taxonomy, Vanilloideae.
- Taxonomy of Atlantic Central African Orchids 1. A New Species of
- This paper represents the first in a new series of publications based on these collections and focusing on orchid taxonomy in this diversified geographical area .
- ORCHIDS SMARTER THAN SCIENTISTS – AN APPROACH TO
- TO ONCIDIINAE (ORCHIDACEAE) TAXONOMY. STIG DALSTRÖM.
- Taxonomy of the Orchidaceae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The taxonomy of the orchid family has evolved slowly during the last 250 years, starting with Carolus Linnaeus who in 1753 recognized eight genera.
- Orchids Taxonomy - Orchidaceae Information
- The taxonomy of the orchid is something that has evolved slowly as soon as people started to realize that there were several different types of orchids.
- Taxonomy and Orchids
- "As a taxonomist with a Ph. D.
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew: Science & Horticulture: Orchidaceae
- Until recently orchid classification has been poorly understood because of the at RBG, Kew, is now unravelling the complex picture at every taxonomic level.
Orchidaceae Taxonomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Orchidaceae Taxonomy books and related discussion.