- or·chi·dec·to·my n. pl. or·chi·dec·to·mies.
- Confined at Coalinga: California sex offenders face indefinite detention
- Reilly was hoping for the same, so he petitioned a judge to let him to travel to a nearby urologist's office to obtain a bilateral orchidectomy, a 30-minute procedure in which both testicles are surgically removed.
- Hif1α is required for osteoclast activation and bone loss in male osteoporosis.
- We found that in mice Hif1α protein accumulates in osteoclasts following orchidectomy (ORX) in vivo.
- Australia's green orchidectomy*
- A week into my Australian tour and I already I love the country and its people so much I could happily stay here forever. (Articles like this and this and this may partly explain why.
- Erythema Nodosum as a Result of Estrogen Patch Therapy for Prostate Cancer: A
- This is mainly achieved through the use of luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) analogs, and occasionally by surgical orchidectomy.
- Jose Mourinho's soap opera season hits new low as Chelsea boss is filmed in
- Chelsea's disastrous start to the season would not look out of place on the pages of a soap opera script and Blues boss Jose Mourinho was subjected to yet further misery on Saturday.
Orchidectomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Orchidectomy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesnative american medicine
motown production process
dissociative identity disorder
giulio carlo de toschi di fagnano
fort lee new jersey history