A selection of articles related to ordeal.
Original articles from our library related to the Ordeal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ordeal.
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Gwydion and the Battle of the Trees
- One of the common themes in Welsh mythology involves raids into the Underworld. This nether land realm is called by different sources Annwn, Achren, Caer Sidi, or by modern English references: Hades or the Otherworld. The images of the Welsh Underworld were...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Ordeal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ordeal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Turkish ORDEAL
- Turkish ORDEAL. Being the further memoirs of. HALIDE EDIB.
- administering priest knew he was innocent and manipulated the ordeal to find this. My .
- My Ordeal with the Qur'an
- My Ordeal with the Qurʾān. And Allah in the Qurʾān. نٓاْرُقلا يِف ِهَّللا َعَمو نٓاْرُقلا َعَم يِتَنْحِم.
- Crue, W. (1932 [renewed 1960, 1988]). Ordeal by Cheque. Vanity
- Ordeal by Cheque. Vanity Fair. Cited in Vacca, R.
- Trial by Ordeal
- Ordeal to prove the innocence or guilt of an accused. The different Medieval Noble classmen used Ordeal by Combat to prove their innocence.
Suggested News Resources
- Back-to-school bedtimes don't have to be an ordeal
- By Dr. Sandra Horowitz Summer brings long days at the beach, camping trips and family cookouts. But for many school-aged children summer can also mean sleepovers, later bedtimes and sleeping in.
- Rossi: "It's difficult" Simoncelli: "Six laps, then an ordeal"
- LaPresse Simoncelli's ordeal — Simoncelli was very disappointed with his 12th place. “My race lasted six laps, but unfortunately there were anther twenty-three to go.
- LIBYA: American journalist escapes Libyan jail, describes ordeal
- An American journalist who went missing in Libya in March has surfaced -- after he apparently escaped from the notorious Abu Salim prison outside Tripoli, according to his interview with the BBC.
- Libya unrest: Journalists' Rixos Hotel ordeal described
- About 35 foreign journalists have managed to leave the Rixos Hotel in Tripoli after being trapped there for days as the battle for the capital raged around them. The BBC's Matthew Price was among the group.
- Elderly victim recounts home invasion ordeal
- I started trembling and crying and praying,” Cruz said as she recounted the ordeal at her 133 Holly Street home, where the masked man wearing a hoodie, possibly jeans and tennis shoes had broken in, robbed her and then stole her car.
Suggested Web Resources
- ordeal - definition of ordeal by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- A difficult or painful experience, especially one that severely tests character or endurance. See Synonyms at trial. 2.
- Ordeal | Define Ordeal at Dictionary.com
- Ordeal definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Amazon.com: Ordeal (9780806527741): Linda Lovelace: Books
- Obedient Wife. Porn Slave.
tour de france deaths
dweller on the threshold
pascal programming language